* – This article has been archived and is no longer updated by our editorial team –
By building software with the objective of helping small business owners with marketing, sales, and customer service, the team behind ScoreCEO innovated what it means to create a successful credit repair business software.
We recently interviewed Digital Marketing Coordinator at Score Inc Gianna Merle, who talked about what sets ScoreCEO apart, updates, the importance of having good credit and the secret to succeeding in a credit repair business.
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to ScoreCEO?
A: ScoreCEO is an all-in-one credit repair business software developed by experts in the credit repair industry. It is cost-effective and easy. Our clients can improve their business processes while growing their company and providing their current customers with a better service.
Q: What sets ScoreCEO apart from other credit repair business software?
A: By building ScoreCEO with the objective of helping small business owners with marketing, sales, and customer service, we innovated what it means to create a credit repair business software.
ScoreCEO’s automation helps entrepreneur follow compliance practices within the best parameters. Our goal is that these companies stay compliant based on the actions they take with their leads and clients. Keep in mind that ScoreCEO does not provide legal services and that companies should seek legal advice as credit laws vary per state.
Q: You’ve recently released a new update called Sprint 27; what’s new?
A: Our sprints always consist of two sections, New Releases and Enhancements/Fixes. The latest additions have been for our internal use (News on this to be shared later).
Some of the enhancements include Firebase Based URLs that will replace the Google URL on our Referral invites, done to solve an issue before it happened. We also enhanced the speed in some areas of our Enterprise portal. For the other portals, we have provided the ability to download all documents uploaded for a client at once and not individually.
As for some enhancements/fixes, we have rearranged the variable section of the Letter Templates in alphabetical order for easy management and provided the email addresses needed when adding and sending notes without removing the ability to type in any other email address for more efficient use of the notes section. We have also corrected some email campaign stop criteria.
Q: Why is it so important to have good credit?
A: Good credit means opportunities. Credit can affect many aspects of your life and could be the factor that determines if someone gets the job they need in order to pay their bills; it can change a person’s life forever.
Q: What is the secret to succeeding in a credit repair business? Can you share some tips?
A: · Compliance has to be the focus of everything you do.
· As with any business, the first thing you should do is to learn all you can about how the credit business works.
· Read all you can about credit repair and visit credit repair forums online so you can pick up some valuable pointers from other professionals.
· Consider a good credit repair business training course, such as the Credit Repair Summit, which is another great way to learn. These types of seminars give you the chance to ask questions to professionals who have been in the business for years.
· Understand what you can and can’t do. Challenging inaccurate information isn’t easy but you can learn how to negotiate with creditors and collection agencies so that your client isn’t taken advantage of. (Verify with your local Attorney General Office for your state regulations on debt settlement, even if you know how to do it.)
· Learn how to promote and market your business. This can be easier than you may think – after all, loan officers, realtors, auto dealers and many other industries, all benefit when their customers have good credit reports. If you let them know of your services, they can recommend you to their customers.
· An important thing to remember is that starting and growing any business takes work and time. Keep your prices reasonable, take a credit repair business training course so that you know the business inside and out, make clients happy, and your business will grow. People need your help and your expertise in credit repair.
Q: What are your plans for the future?
A: We are currently working on some items that will remain internal for the moment. Our next priority is enhancing and simplifying the Billing section of our software so that it’s easy to bill, edit and keep track of how the business is doing while keeping the pre-setup automation in place. We are also working in some strategical partnerships and API integrations that will benefit marketing and sales for our client base.
There are many things in store for ScoreCEO. We are continuously improving and correcting our software to make it the best credit repair software in the market.
Any entrepreneur that wants to start a credit repair business can signup for ScoreCEO for free, no credit card required nor time timeframe restriction for testing.Activate Social Media: