Below is our recent interview with Colette McLaughlin, from Reputation:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Reputation is a customer feedback platform that created the reputation experience management (RXM) category by bringing together the worlds of online reputation management, customer experience and digital experience management.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: Reputation received a number of accolades from G2 in its Summer Awards. Most notably, Reputation was named as a strong performer in Competitive Intelligence, the platform’s newest product which was rolled out in March. Additionally, Reputation was highlighted for being a social media leader for mid-market organizations and for seeing XM adoption growth among enterprise customers.
Lastly, Reputation was named as a leader in ten G2 categories:
- Experience Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Suites
- Local Marketing
- Local Listing Management
- Social Customer Service
- Local SEO
- Social Media Monitoring
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Management
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Reputation believes that business leaders need a solution to turn their customer feedback data into actionable insights – especially unsolicited feedback, a $100 billion market uncontrolled by brands.
Reputation’s interaction-to-action platform translates vast amounts of private and public feedback data into prescriptive insights that companies use to learn from and grow. A fully customizable platform, Reputation offers the following products:
- Competitive Intelligence – Use feedback about your competitors to deliver better customer experiences
- Social Suite – Listen to online conversations and engage with customers
- Insights and Actions – Uncover hot topics and customer sentiment, then resolve issues
- Business Listings – Appear at the top of search results and attract new customers
- Location Pages – Direct customers to the business location nearest them
- Messaging – Win sales and loyalty from customers across popular messaging apps
- Reviews and Review Booster – Track, manage and respond to reviews in one place
- Surveys – Generate meaningful insights from customers via email or text message
- Reputation Score – See where you stand today, know how you got there, and learn exactly how to get better
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: We will continue to invest in innovating on our platform in order to help our customers harness the power of feedback for business improvement. Additionally, we will further expand globally – we have a strong presence in the EMEA region and look forward to serving more customers there.
Recommended: 5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Business Trip
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Reputation is a customer-centric organization. We have two advisory boards for customers – for day-to-day users and senior leaders – that provide feedback on our platform and beta test new products and services. Our customers are our most important advocates, so we pride ourselves on prioritizing their feedback.Activate Social Media: