Below is our recent interview with Morgan Lichtenstein, Director of Content & Communications at Hunt Club:
Q: Morgan, what is Hunt Club?
A: Hunt Club is a recruiting startup on a mission to modernize every stage of the recruiting process, helping the most innovative companies in the world hire top-tier talent leaders. Hunt Club’s technology maps the company’s nationwide network of over 20,000 industry and business leaders, who collectively offer connections to more than 7 million high-quality candidates to identify top prospects compatible for an open role.
Hunt Club has helped over 1,000 companies build strong teams. We specialize in partnering with high-growth startups who have raised their seed round to billions, and enterprise companies transforming their talent pool including goPuff, G2, Typeform, Upwork, Circle K, Pernod Ricard, and dozens of portfolio companies across some of the world’s top VCs and more. Hunt Club has helped build many unicorn teams through multiple stages of their growth, serving as a trusted advisor to continuously attract, retain, and place top talent for key positions. As an example, Hunt Club has helped place over 150 roles for goPuff and over 60 roles for unicorn SaaS company G2.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: As part of our funding round, we also announced that Brian Reinken, Partner at WestCap, has joined the company’s board. As one of the founders of Egon Zehnder in the United States, Reinken’s vast experience partnering with founders, CEOs and boards offers Hunt Club an unparalleled perspective on how to connect its network with the fastest-growing companies and investment firms to place world-class talent.
Hunt Club is proud to partner with WestCap, a premier growth equity firm led by a team that has founded, invested in, and operated tech-enabled marketplaces such as Airbnb for over 20 years.
In addition to our Series B Funding, Hunt Club has also achieved several milestones in the past year including:
- Growing their revenue by 156% YoY from 2021 to 2022 profitably
- Placing over 1,000 leaders in top tech jobs across multiple sectors
- Scaling national footprint to over +200 teammates, with talent teams in every major metro
- Growing Hunt Club’s network of business leaders to over 7M+ potential introductions, allowing clients access to nearly 10% of the entire white collar workforce through trusted referrals
Recommended: Meet ITEN – A Leading Developer And Manufacturer Of EcoFriendly Solid-State Lithium-Ion SMD Micro Batteries
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: We serve all industries (including enterprises) with our executive and professional search capabilities. Currently, we are beta-testing selling our SaaS platform to Venture Capital and Private Equity firms.
Hunt Club’s SaaS platform also allows venture capital and private equity firms a platform to access, measure, and grow the power of their network. The technology expands a firm’s sphere of influence by enabling valuable introductions to the people who will impact their portfolio’s outcomes, from subject matter experts to skilled founders.
Q: What can we expect from your company in the next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: Over the next 6 months, our Series B Funding will accelerate our initiatives to expand on our product-led growth strategy, putting resources towards:
A. Optimizing our Atlas platform, which automates and augments the search process for recruiters. Enhancements to the platform will include:
- Automating Recruiting Process: Hunt Club’s technology aims to automate as much of the recruiting process as possible, such as candidate sourcing, funnel management, communications, and scheduling. Automating much of the process provides our recruiters time to build personalized relationships with clients and candidates to ensure the best fit for a role, rather than focusing on administrative taste during the recruitment process.
- Candidate Matching ML: The product roadmap is also focused on providing deeper, more granular insights about candidates to enhance the matching strength and algorithm, thus reducing the time it takes to fill critical roles.
- Social Graph: The Hunt Club Atlas platform connects professional networks into a rich social graph of leadership talent. The platform automatically enriches talent profiles with people and company data from 20+ sources, and builds custom workflows to engage them.
B. Expanding our community of business experts: Finding the right opportunity is all about being in the right place, at the right time, and our community is designed to connect influential people with coveted roles at well-known companies.
C. Expanding National & international Footprint: The funding will also support teammate expansion and presence in key markets across the US and internationally for engineering, product, business development and marketing roles.
Recommended: An Interview With Chuck Olsen, Co-Founder At TLR Distribution
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Hunt Club’s culture is first and foremost set with a celebratory mindset. We celebrate every win.
On a daily basis, our ‘Hunt Club Wins’ Slack channel is the most active and engaged company-wide platform where employees share every win – big and small, elevating each other’s efforts to do best for our clients and for our own teammates. This channel exemplifies that we take no partnership for granted celebrating every successful talent placement and people involved. More than just a value on a wall, every employee that joins our team is vetted to fit our Always Care culture. We care deeply about our clients, our candidates, and about each other.Activate Social Media: