Below is our recent interview with Yosr Najjar, Marketing Director at Branching Minds:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Branching Minds is a leading education technology company that leverages the learning sciences and technology to help K-12 schools and districts effectively personalize instruction and intervention through enhancements to their MTSS/RTI practice. Working with thousands of schools and hundreds of districts across the country, Branching Minds brings deep expertise in learning sciences, data management and analysis, software design, coaching, and collaboration. Combined with an extensive toolkit of resources, PD, and technology, Branching Minds provides a system-level solution. We are more than a service or a software provider; we are partners who will deliver sustainable results for educators, and a path to success for every learner.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement? This is not just the purchase of a technology solution. It is the birth of a true partnership.
A: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools selected Branching Minds after a rigorous and competitive evaluation process. Ultimately, it was a committee of classroom teachers that believed that Branching Minds was the most user-friendly and best designed to meet their needs.
Recommended: Realm Is Producing Spectacularly Diverse Blockbuster Entertainment While Breaking Brilliant Undiscovered Talents
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Branching Minds is an MTSS/RTI system-level education platform that brings together innovative, easy-to-use technology with the latest insights from the learning sciences to help drive student and school success while making teachers and administrators work easier and more effectively. Branching Minds connects data, systems, interventions, and stakeholders so that educators, administrators, and families can work better together to support students’ holistic needs.
The Branching Minds platform helps educators to:
- Proactively identify struggling students and define their needs
- Curate the right learning support from our robust library of 1000s of evidence-based strategies, interventions and accommodations (across academics, behavior and SEL K-12)
- Scaffold collaborative intervention plans guided by best practices
- Support flexible grouping and group plan creation
- Monitor students’ progress and responses to interventions
- Promote a whole child lens by connecting the dots across academic subjects, behavior and SEL for teachers, specialists, and families
- Get the necessary data for data-driven decision
- Streamline the documentation of all aspects of the RTI/MTSS
- Improve transparency around and consistency of family communications
- Enable school and district leaders to understand RTI/MTSS system-level health
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: At Branching Minds, we approach each school and district partnership with the mindset that while we trust the power of our solution and are proud of its proven results, we must continuously seek input and feedback from educators to address their particular and evolving needs. We honor the goals, priorities, and vision of every educational leader with whom we work, and we help them to hone, articulate, and make those visions a reality by adapting our platform to their needs. We will continue improving and enhancing our product, including the release of new features.
Recommended: Provider Of Real-Time, In-Transit Visibility Tive Helps Shippers, And Logistics Service Providers Proactively Manage Shipment Delays
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Branching Minds is led by and was founded by a teacher, who had the same struggles that the Branching Minds platform now helps solve.Activate Social Media: