Fliplet is an enterprise software for creating, managing and distributing professional apps. Apps are available for Apple and Android, you can integrate them with backend systems and databases and best of all – you don’t need technical skills to make this possible. Below is recent interview with Tamara Rorrison from Fliplet team:
Q: For those who have never heard of it, how would you describe Fliplet?
A: Fliplet is an enterprise app solution which allows anyone to create and distribute apps within their company. It removes the need for technical skills, reduces the cost of producing an app and cuts app creation time from months to hours.
Q: Where are you based and how big Fliplet team is?
A: We’re based in London with a team of 6.
- Fliplet apps are created via an online web studio using a WYSIWYG editor requiring no technical or design skills to use.
- The system supports multiple accounts which means apps can be instantly shared with colleagues or clients.
- Apps can then be viewed instantly on mobile devices via our Fliplet Viewer app or submitted to enterprise app stores or to the public Apple and Google app stores.
- Apps are available on Apple and Android smartphone and tablets.
- Apps can be distributed through existing IT mobile security management systems including Citrix, AT&T, Airwatch, IBM, Good Technology and MobileIron.
- Fliplet can be extended to meet a client’s unique requirements and integrate with backend systems and databases.
- Updates to app content can be pushed immediately to mobile devices without having to go through app store review period.
Q: What we can expect from you in the future?
A: We’re just about to announce partnerships with IBM, Motorola Solutions, Good Technology, Blackberry Enterprise, AT&T and Deutsche Telekom and are planning to announce a few more in the coming weeks.
In the next few months we will be launching a set of app layouts that will mean users can access best-practice design and functionality and quickly create apps designed for different purposes whilst maintaining consistent branding.
Q: How would you convince the reader to start using Fliplet?
A: There is no question of the importance to today’s businesses in mobilising their processes and workflows but they are still struggling to produce supporting apps in an easy, fast way. Issues they face include struggling to get support from internal technical resource, ensuring up to date content and maintaining brand consistency across their company’s apps. That’s where Fliplet comes in.
Fliplet allows anyone to quickly produce good-looking apps that adhere to corporate brand guidelines in just a few hours which can be used for sales, marketing, training, events, reporting and knowledge sharing apps and can be updated whenever the user wants.Activate Social Media: