Below is our recent interview with Alexa Villanueva, Marketing Director at Spin Technology:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Spin Technology is a SaaS data protection company protecting enterprises against SaaS ransomware, human error, and insider threats. Our platform, SpinOne, is the all-in-one SaaS data protection platform for mission-critical SaaS Apps, and extends security across multiple environments, including, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365 and, Salesforce. SpinOne is the ultimate SaaS data protection platform that delivers the most innovative last line of cyber defense, SaaS data management, and protection for more than 1,500 organizations worldwide.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: We introduced Application Risk Assessment and Access Management as a new module for SpinOne for Office 365 SaaS data protection platform. This solution allows Office 365 administrators to easily assess risk of all applications that have OAuth access to their mission critical SaaS data with insights and remediation methods on possible incurred risks to reduce Shadow IT cases.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: With the new Risk Assessment and Access Management solution for Office 365, IT admins can now:
- Quickly view a list of all applications that have access to their mission-critical SaaS data
- View insights as to which/how many users have access to the applications
- View when the Office 365 cloud SaaS app was last accessed, including when the OAuth token was last refreshed
- Access an assessment of over twenty different categories per application which outline possible business, security, or compliance risks for a particular application
- Determine the full scope of permissions cloud SaaS applications request upon installation
- Allow or Block specific cloud SaaS apps granularly, including for everyone in the organization or certain users/security groups
- Provide feedback on a specific cloud SaaS app’s risk assessment score
- Automate alerting and access management through security policies
Q: What can we expect from your company in the next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: Spin Technology plans to expand the range of SaaS applications it protects as well as other key SaaS environments.
We are also strengthening the functionality of the All-in-One SpinOne platform by:
- Significantly enhancing PII Detection
- Introducing E-Discovery
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Our mission is to revolutionize the SaaS data protection industry by delivering the most innovative last line of defense for ransomware, granular apps security, and compliance-friendly backup solutions, All-in-One platform, for mission-critical SaaS data.Activate Social Media: