Below is the recent interview with Chella Palaniappan, President, Client Services at Trigent Software Inc.:
Q: Could you provide a brief introduction to your company?
A: Established in 1995, Trigent Software Inc. is a US-Based technology services organization. We help our clients adopt digital processes and customer engagement models to achieve splendid business outcomes and end-user experience through enterprise-wide digital evolution, modernization, and optimization of their IT environment. We deliver transformational solutions to ISVs, enterprises, and SMBs. Despite the multiple upheavals and macroeconomic challenges, we have adhered to a high quality of delivery excellence in our services.
We are a seasoned IT services company with the agility of a start-up. Our solutions are tailored to our client’s specific business requirements, cutting across several industries such as financial services, health tech, education, insurtech, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics. Our unique strengths are deep technology expertise, a loyal employee base, customers with whom we share long-term ties and a proven track record of success.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: With our proprietary frameworks, patented solutions, and reusable digital blocks, we have enabled the agile development of 600+ custom enterprise applications in the last 28 years. We are stoked to be recognized as the ‘Best Company to Work With’ by a leading IT Research Rating Firm. This recognition validates our commitment to enabling organizations to realize value and overcome the limits of competitiveness, productivity, and technology.
Shortly earlier, we were also rated as Leader in Enterprise Software for Small & Medium Service Providers in Zinnov Zones’ annual rating for global technology service providers and Highly commended by an esteemed panel of North American Software Testing Awards (NAST) in software testing and automation for Quality Engineering Services.
Recommended: RIoT Secure Offers A Comprehensive And Innovative Solution For IoT Security And Lifecycle Management
Q: Could you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Trigent combines deep domain and industry expertise with agility and innovation. We have dedicated competencies in:
- a) Application Development: We simplify architectural decision-making to build and run resilient, secure, and compliant cloud and mobile applications, leveraging emerging technologies.
Our solutions may include licensed platforms like SalesForce, ServiceNow, Automation Anywhere, AWS software, Microsoft Azure suite, GCP, EDI, and more.
- b) Intelligent Automation– We enable organizations to identify automation opportunities and eliminate barriers. The complete lifecycle of an organization’s RPA suite is managed to maximize productivity and meet future needs.
- c) Cloud & Infrastructure– With our cloud-first strategy, we help our clients drive business acceleration and customer experience.
- d) Data Engineering: Our data engineering capabilities provide organizations with the technology prowess to optimize and process data to draw insights and capitalize on opportunities. With the help of our technical proficiency, we leverage AI to enhance CX and anticipate customer needs for effective outcomes.
- e) Product Engineering– With over 28 years of experience, we enable organizations at every stage of their product development cycle, from design and development to deployment.
- f) ServiceNow– Our ServiceNow consultants help organizations automate and digitize manual IT processes to achieve operational efficiency and deliver personalized customer and employee experiences.
- g) Quality Engineering– Our next-gen software testing capabilities enable clients to increase customer adoption and reduce maintenance costs and time to market by delivering superior-quality, release-ready software products.
Q: What can we expect from your company in the coming 6 months? What are your plans?
A: Improvement, evolution, and innovation are core to Trigent. As an organization, we are working on a growth strategy to expand our clientele among the growth enterprises. We aim to integrate discrete tech innovations to create a well-architected digital core cutting across the ecosystem of several industries. Some of the key industry segments we address are insurtech, health tech, education, high-tech, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics.
Recommended: An Interview With Paul Benevente, District Manager At L’Amy America Eyewear
Q: What is the best thing about Trigent that people might not know about?
A: The deep technology expertise, a loyal customer base with whom we enjoy strong business ties, and our employees are our strongest pillars to enable value realization through our IT services. Trigent’s employees are some of the brightest minds in the industry, with a strong understanding of technology. Our team is the catalyst, be it our ability to solve complicated problems with a customer-centric approach or building and deploying innovative solutions in record time.Activate Social Media: